Monday, May 14, 2012

Catching Up


Bowling in style.

Decorations for Cory's 30th.

Mike drew my whole family on ballons for my birthday.
Birthday bouquet.


Please take a moment to admire my Mom's jacket.
New car.

Rhet & Gillian @ food truck rally.
Crazy line at food truck rally.
Deep fried cheese in a pulled pork sandwich. YIKES. But very delicious.

Mike's creations look delicious in the bowls Ellie & Roger made us.
McKinnon family festivities March.


Cutest most comfortable ever.
Mike + pizza = genius

Bryce, Lauren, Cameron, Sam.
Kate & Chris at food truck rally

Downtown 
Mike and Brandon

Ellie
East package from mom. 
Easter egg hunt

Easter egg decorating




Zuzu
DC trip




Pinata cookies
Mike running up Lucky Peak
Aquarium with Ellie and Becca



Mother's day weekend


Skyping with Dev. I have to add that I just can't be more grateful for these types of technologies and Dev's awesome mission president. It was really wonderful talking to Dev.

No comments:

Post a Comment